Get to know the most important information about Salón Moto so that your experience in the event fulfills and even improves your expectations!
|Wednesday 24, May 2023
||4 pm to 10 pm
|Thursday 25 to Saturday 27, May 2023||1 pm to 10 pm|
Salón Moto is an event open to the general audience. Access is subject to a fee. For children under 7 years old, submitting ID, access is free of charge.
The Organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence at the exhibition grounds.
La Rural Trade Center
For the event we have chosen one of the main exhibition grounds in Latin America. Its latest-generation infrastructure has the most advanced technology to ensure the event proceeds smoothly.
7 pavilions, 1 convention center and 1 exclusive lounge are arranged across more than 12 hectares (30 acres). In addition, La Rural has an underground parking lot for 1,000 cars, and about 10,000 sqm of outdoor green spaces.
Address: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue / 4474 Cerviño AvenueTrade center plan
Access to the exhibition
When arriving at La Rural Trade Center of Buenos Aires, located in Palermo neighborhood, have in mind that the two access points are:
Av. Sarmiento 2704 (pedestrian / parking lot)
Cerviño 4476 (parking lot)
Access the exhibition through Hall 1 or 2.
How to arrive?
- By Car
Access to parking lot: 2704 Sarmiento Avenue or 4476 Cerviño Street
- By Taxi
- By Bus
Lines: 12 - 15 - 29 - 34 - 37 - 39 - 41 - 55 - 57 - 59 - 60 - 64 - 67 - 68 - 93 - 95 - 108 - 111 - 118 - 128 - 152 - 160 - 161 - 194
- By Metro
D Line, Plaza Italia station.
- By Train
San Martín Line, Palermo station
Mitre Line, Ministro Carranza station / 3 de Febrero station
Tips for visitors
These useful tips will help you to maximize your visit to the exhibition.
- Save the date of the event, thus you can remember it.
- If you travel, make sure to book flights and accommodation beforehand. If you are a foreigner, remember to check if you need visa to enter Argentina.
- Buy your tickets beforehand.
- Set your goals for the visit.
- Get information about the exhibitors that participate and the product groups exhibited.
- Plan your visit. We suggest that you print the plan in order to identify the booths that you are interested in.
- Schedule meetings beforehand.
- Know the events which are carried out in parallel. Organize your visit for you to find the exhibitors and attend lectures on time. Have in mind that the free access lectures are subject to room capacity.
- If you have any query in the exhibition, please go to the Information Booths indicated with a letter "i". A hostess will help you.