It is essential that you manage your registration beforehand the beginning of Salón Moto.
Our main intention is to give those journalists and media that work reliably and with great commitment to the sector the opportunity to visit and report from the trade center. This way, they will optimize their time and maximize their work, thus this situation being beneficial for all of us. Please find out how is the process to get your press badge below.
Request registration only if you work in specialized media of the sector. Otherwise, your request would be rejected. Without exception.
Have in mind:
- The registration deadline is Tuesday, October 20, at 6p.m.
- The access is free of charge only for specialized media.
- Registration is personal and non-transferable. We will not give registration to the communication media staff belonging to administrative and/or commercial areas.
- Customized badges are picked up during the event opening hours. You should submit your ID in the “Press” desk located in the trade center access.
- During the event specialized media registrations will NOT be processed.
- The organizers reserve the right of admission and permanence.
How do I process the badge?
Download, fill in and send the form attaching the requested documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Within 72 hours, you will receive an email that will confirm if your request was accepted.
- If you work in a media: application letter with seal and signature of the entity's director.
- If you are a freelance professional: recently published journalistic job signed by the interested person. (text / images)
- If you participate in a specialized blog or video blog: journalistic job signed by the interested person and written evidence that the blog/videoblog is weekly updated and has more than 1 (one) year of history.
Should you have any query, do not hesitate to contact the Press and Digital Communication team.